Technological skills are already in high-demand by organisations whose highest purpose is profit and shareholder returns.
What do these same skills accomplish when the highest purpose of an organisation is to deploy technology for common-good – ongoing improvement of community, environmental, social, as well as economic well-being.
What to expect of this 3-hour event:
- Presentations by impact entrepreneurs who are working on solutions locally and nationally to solve challenges in our food, homes, waste and capital/investment systems.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Networking activity
- Panel discussion with experts facilitated by a local leader in the entrepreneurial/technology ecosystem in the Bay of Plenty and Edmund Hillary Fellowship member.
This 3-hour event will open your eyes to:
- the possibilities of tech-for-good
- what’s already being done locally and nationally, enabled with technology
- how you can contribute, how these impact ventures are/could address these challenges in Tauranga and Western Bay.
View this event on Facebook.
You should be present for the whole duration of this event.